CALL & REGISTER NOW!
Due to COVID-19 many of our scheduled trainings have been postponed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and patience. BE SAFE!
- Kelloggsville Public Schools Safety & Security Audit
Kent County Fire Academy Career Survival on March 16 @ 6:00 p.m. Harbor Beach Area Fire Department Scene Safety & Traffic Control on March 19 @ 6:30 p.m. Hillside Community Church Safety Team Threat Assessment Recognition & Reaction on March 21 @ 9:00 a.m. Mid-Michigan District Health-Stanton Situational Awareness & Personal Conflict Assessment on March 23 @ 8:00 a.m. Kent County Employees LEAP De-Escalation & Situational Awareness on March 26 @ 9:00 a.m. Mid-Michigan District Health-Ithaca Situational Awareness & Personal Conflict Assessment on April 1 @ 8:00 a.m. Michigan Townships Association Annual Conference on April 29 @ 3:15 p.m. Blair Township Emergency Services Career Survival on April 29 @ 6:30 p.m. Mid-Michigan District Health-St. Johns Situational Awareness & Personal Conflict Assessment on May 4 @ 8:00 a.m.
- Ottawa County Equalization Avoiding the Crisis & De-Escalating the Conflict on May 14, 2020 @ 9:00 a.m.
District Health Department #10 Safety Conference Situational Awareness & Personal Conflict Assessment on May 15 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Michigan Association of Housing Officers Conference on June 4 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Kent County Employees LEAP De-Escalation & Situational Awareness on October 28 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Michigan Public Safety Telecommunications Conference on November 2 @ 1:30 p.m.