Approved Training & Local Grants
- Kent County LEAP Training on August 30 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Caledonia Fire Department on June 28 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Michigan Government Financial Officers Association on September 27 @ 10:30 a.m.
2 The Rescue Training is approved by associations, authorities and commissions throughout the state of Michigan, including:
- Kent County EMS (KCEMS)
- Michigan Assessors Association (MAA)
- Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement (MCOLES)
- Michigan EMS Continuing Education (C.E.)
- Michigan Municipal Risk Management Authority (MMRMA)
- Northeast Michigan Assessors Association (NEMAA)
- Northwest Michigan Assessors Association (NWMAA)
- P.A. 302 Criminal Justice Training Funds
- Risk Avoidance Program (RAP)
- State Tax Commission (STC)
- Wayne County Association of Assessing Officers (WCAAO)
If you are looking at ways to fund your organization’s training, there may be grant funds available depending on the courses chosen. Below is a list of organizations that may have grant funds available. Also, check your insurance carriers for grant opportunities.
- Michigan SMOKE-Fireworks Training Funds
- Risk Avoidance Program Grants
- Risk Reduction Grant Program
- Kent County Emergency Medical Services
- Dispatcher Training Funding
- West Michigan Criminal Justice Training Consortium
- IAFF Safer Grants
- Assistance to Firefighters (FIRE Act) grant program
- Southern Michigan Criminal Justice Training Consortium
- First Responder Grants
- MSU Library Grant Resource List